Compared to old-fashioned hot-rolled steel sheet piling, which has existed in the world for more than a century, cold-rolled or cold-formed steel sheet piles are designed and manufactured by new technology.
Existed in late 1990s, cold-rolled steel sheet piling is becoming more and more popular in worldwide projects such as cofferdams, excavations, marine projects and etc. At the very beginning, cold-rolled sheet piling have been used as a substitute to hot-rolled sheet piles and most often, they have been used for temporary projects.
After more and more projects have applied cold-rolled sheet piling structure as permanent use in the world, cold-rolled sheet piling is becoming a competitor rather than substitute to hot-rolled sheet piling.
The advantages are apparent to be seen:
1. Flexible design by different combinations of rollers
2. Small quantity order acceptable
3. Super long piles available
4. Better section performance with lower weight
5. Within a range, customer could even order customized piling products according to project requirements.
For more information about cold-rolled sheet piling, please view www.sheet-piles.com or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org