1. U-shaped cold-rolled sheet pile
U-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet pile with large section modulus (W = 600-5200 cm3/m) is suitable for small and medium-sized projects with relatively small soil (water) pressure, especially for temporary projects. According to different geological conditions, the vibration hammer with corresponding power is usually used for construction. With the gradual development of smelting technology, the width of single U-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet pile reached 750 mm after 2002, which brought about the acceleration of construction.
Grand Piling U-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet piling prices has the following advantages:
The product is wider than ordinary hot-rolled steel sheet pile, which means less time consumption for hoisting and pile groove.
(2) The increase of width leads to the reduction of interlocking of each linear meter wall; thus, the water sealing performance of the wall is directly improved and the cost of the project is reduced; it is beneficial to water tightness.
(3) The increase in the height and use of high-grade steel ensures excellent electrostatic characteristics and reduces the weight of each linear meter wall.
(4) Uniform thickness of cross-section ensures good stiffness under piles;
High strength steel and advanced production equipment ensure the performance of cold-formed steel sheet piles.
_Special interlocking designed by finite element analysis software ensures the repeated use of cold-formed steel sheet piles.
_Symmetrical structure and rotation angle provided are helpful to correct construction deviation.
2. Z-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet pile
Z-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet pile has a large section modulus (W = 1200 ~ 5015cm3 / m), which is suitable for large, medium and small-sized projects under large soil (water) pressure. According to the characteristics of Z-shaped cold-formed steel sheet pile, two blocks are usually combined to drive in a group. Although its construction procedure is slightly longer and its technical difficulty is higher than U-shaped cold-formed steel sheet pile, its overall construction efficiency is higher, because the width of the group composed of two piles is 1160-1400 mm, and nearly two single U-shaped cold-formed steel sheet piles are three times as wide. Therefore, Z-shaped cold-formed steel sheet piles have been widely used in many Chinese wharf projects requiring land-based area. Usually, the construction method is "driving pile by vibration, then hammering pile".
The most important mechanical properties of Z-shaped cold-formed steel sheet piles are the continuity of web and the interlocking symmetrical distribution of specific positions on both sides of neutral axis, which have a positive impact on the modulus of section of cold-formed steel sheet piles.
The Z-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet pile with large pile driving has the following advantages:
(1) Flexible design, high section modulus and quality;
(2) Increase the moment inertia of the cross section, improve the flexural rigidity of the integral pile driving wall, and effectively reduce the displacement and deformation;
(3) GPZ cold-formed steel sheet pile is wider than traditional cold-formed steel sheet pile, which means that the time consumption of hoisting and stacking is reduced effectively.
(4) The use of high strength steel significantly improves the flexural strength of cold-formed steel sheet pile walls;
The increase of cross-section width leads to the decrease of interlocking of sheet-pile wall, which directly improves the water sealing performance of sheet-pile wall.
3 straight cold-formed steel sheet pile
The section modulus of the direct cold-rolled steel sheet pile is relatively small; however, its interlocking device has strong horizontal tension resistance, up to 5500 kN/m; the direct cold-rolled steel sheet pile is suitable for large circular island cofferdam with horizontal tension, and for gravity wharf with grid cold-rolled steel sheet pile; the construction of the direct cold-rolled steel sheet pile is very convenient.
4 L-type and S-type cold-rolled steel sheet piles, or Omega-type steel sheet piles
The interlocking of L-shaped and S-shaped cold-rolled steel sheet piles is located on one side of the cold-formed steel sheet pile wall. Compared with U-shaped and Z-shaped cold-formed steel sheet piles, L-shaped and S-shaped light-weight cold-formed steel sheet piles have light cross-section, small driving wall area, the same interlocking direction, and are convenient for construction. They are suitable for small excavation projects such as municipal engineering.