1、 Larsen steel sheet pile inspection
Larsen steel piles, generally have material inspection and appearance inspection, in order to correct the requirements of the steel sheet pile to correct the piling process to reduce the difficulties.
(1) appearance inspection: including surface defects, length, width, thickness, end rectangular ratio, flatness and lock shape and other items. Note:
A、the impact of the steel sheet into the pieces of welding pieces should be cut off;
B、cut holes, cross-sectional defects should be reinforced;
C、if the steel sheet pile has a serious corrosion, should measure the actual section thickness. In principle, the appearance of all steel sheet pile quality inspection.
(2) Material inspection: the steel sheet pile base of the chemical composition and mechanical properties of a comprehensive test. Including chemical composition analysis of steel, component tensile, bending test, lock strength test and elongation test and other items. Each type of steel sheet pile is subjected to at least one stretch, bending test:
The following are the same as the "
20-50t heavy steel sheet pile should be carried out two test pieces.
2、Larsen steel sheet pile lifting
Handling steel sheet piles should be carried out by means of two-point lifting method. Lifting, each lifting the number of steel sheet pile should not be too much, and should pay attention to protect the mouth to avoid damage. There are bundled lifting and single lifting. Bundle lifting is usually tied with steel, and a single crane commonly used special spreader.
3、Larsen sheet pile pile
Larsen steel sheet pile piled place, to choose not to be heavy pressure and the occurrence of large deformation of the flat and strong ground, and easy to transport to the piling construction site. Please note that when stacking:
(1) the order of stacking, location, orientation and layout should take into account the future construction;
(2) Larsen steel sheet pile by model, size, length, respectively, and set up in the stack sign instructions;
(3) Larsen steel sheet pile should be layered stacking, the number of stacking each layer is generally not more than 5, the layers to be placed on the pillow, pad wood spacing is generally 3 ~ 4m, and the upper and lower pad wood should be in the same vertical line , The total height of the stack should not exceed 2m.