What problems should be paid attention to in the construction of pile driver? Shida Steel Sheet Pile Foundation Engineering Co., Ltd. will analyze the following points for you:
1. Know the construction conditions and tasks and problems found during construction and the matters that should be paid attention to by the team.
2. When the steel sheet pile is piled, the non-operating personnel should stay away from it and do a warning line. At the same time, a special person should be instructed to conduct on-site operations to ensure the safety of personnel. When the steel sheet pile is piled, the steel wire rope should be first placed on the pile machine. After the pile machine is lifted upright, the steel sheet pile is driven into the soil foundation to prevent the steel sheet piling prices.
3. When the foundation pit is excavated at a depth of about 1.0 m, the cofferdam and the angle coupler are installed. It is strictly forbidden to carry out the excavation of the next layer of earthwork.
4. The cofferdam and the angle coupler are hung to the position to be installed by wire rope, and the cofferdam and the angle coupler should be prevented from slipping during the lifting process. The cofferdam should be welded firmly and the weld width is 6mm.
5. The welding machine should adopt the working mode of “one machine, one box and one brake”. In the environment of level 6 windy or rainy day, the operation should be stopped, or the necessary protective measures should be taken before construction work.
6. In the process of hitting the steel sheet pile, the pile driver should be 2 meters away from the foundation pit. In the process of construction, the verticality and straightness of the steel sheet pile should be ensured, and at the same time, the steel sheet pile should be tightly supported.
7. When taking the pile and the pile cap, the staff should wear a seat belt.
8. When the driving of the steel sheet pile is completed, the earthwork construction team should be informed to excavate the earth around the outer side of the steel sheet pile by 1 m to reduce the deformation of the steel sheet pile caused by the excessive earthwork applied to the surrounding earth, thus affecting the construction.
9. When carrying out the construction work of the steel sheet pile, the marking of the warning line around the construction work surface and the suspension of the warning signs should be done to ensure the safety of the operators and non-workers.
10. Pulling piles should be carried out after the earthwork backfilling of the foundation pits is completed. First, disassemble the angle couplers, then remove the cofferdams, and finally pull out the steel sheet piles. In this process, a special person should be assigned to coordinate the on-site command and coordination.
11. Due to engineering requirements, when night construction work is required (the night construction time should not exceed 22:30, and the residents' disturbance measures for nearby residents). The construction personnel shall meet the requirements of the auxiliary facilities such as lighting, roads and equipment on site to ensure the smooth construction and safety of the construction personnel.
13. Since more materials, personnel and heavy machinery are needed in the construction of steel sheet piles, it is necessary to ensure the smoothness of the roads at the construction site to ensure smooth construction and personnel safety.
14. Mechanical maintenance and maintenance work is prohibited during mechanical work.
15. After the pile driver stops, the power should be cut off immediately and the machine should be maintained.
16. After the operation, the safety limit device should be locked and all brakes should be effective.
17. Before the completion of each working day, the construction site should be cleaned up, so that the work is completed.